Old Bay Seasoning, 24 oz
Features & details
- OLD BAY Seasoning features a unique blend of 18 herbs and spices, including paprika, red and black pepper and celery salt for an unmatched taste that elevates any recipe
- OLD BAY Seasoning comes in a 24-ounce container for easy back-of-house recipe customization
- For over 75 years, OLD BAY Seafood Seasoning has a classic seasoning famous around the world for its flavor
- Born in the heart of the Chesapeake Bay area, OLD BAY is an all-purpose seasoning perfect for chicken, seafood or snacks like chips, french fries or popcorn
- OLD BAY Seasoning is a kosher seasoning with no added MSG, ideal for sprinkling on various menu items like pizza and chowder
- World famous all purpose seasoning
- Unique blend of 18 spices and herbs
- Perfect for seafood, chicken or snacks like popcorn, french fries or chips
- Same great taste for more than 75 years
Since 1939, OLD BAY Seasoning has spiced up seafood, chicken, snacks and more. The world-famous crab boil seasoning is spicy, sweet and savory all at once, delivering a premium taste from the heart of the East Coast's Chesapeake Bay region. OLD BAY Seasoning effortlessly blends 18 all-purpose herbs and spices, lending a distinctive and authentic Chesapeake flavor to menu items. Get crackin' this crab season with OLD BAY Seafood Seasoning.
Try this classic, all-purpose seasoning on: Chicken: Mix OLD BAY Seasoning with other spices or sprinkle in breading to add that signature zesty kick to proteins like fried chicken. Seafood: Born on the Bay and loved in the USA, OLD BAY belongs to seafood — scallops, salmon, shrimp and crab — you name it. It's a match. Everything: Mix with vegetables, add to dressings, sprinkle on fries — OLD BAY will spice up your dishes in just a few dashes.
McCormick OLD BAY Seasoning 24-Ounce has a wide range of potential applications in a professional kitchen. Thoughtfully sourced from a controlled global supply chain, McCormick OLD BAY Seasoning for Seafood features: - Celery salt (celery seed, salt) - Spices (including black pepper and red pepper) - Paprika OLD BAY arrives ready to use in various chicken and seafood dishes and on vegetables, fries and snacks, with no preparation necessary.
You can use the convenient spoon or shaker options on the lid to dispense as much or as little as you desire.
When handled properly, you can store McCormick's OLD BAY Seasoning between uses, even if you don't use the all-purpose seasoning every day.
To extend shelf life:
1. Keep the 24-ounce container tightly sealed and stored in a dry, cool place.
2. Avoid exposing the product to fluorescent light, direct sunlight, humidity and heat to maintain the powder's color and flavor.
3. Always use dry cups and measuring spoons to ensure optimal product integrity.