Nature Made Prenatal Multi + DHA, 150 Softgels
Nature Made Prenatal Multi + DHA Liquid Softgel multivitamin is ideal for expectant moms and women trying to get pregnant who are looking for a prenatal supplement with clinically proven absorption of folic acid and iron, as well as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), an important omega-3 fatty acid. Supplementing with a prenatal multivitamin daily during your pregnancy is important to help support the health of the mother during pregnancy and the baby’s development. Nature Made Prenatal Multi + DHA combines the 18 essential nutrients of a prenatal multivitamin with 200 mg DHA into just one softgel that is specially formulated to support the development of baby’s brain, nervous system, bones and eyes.
Pregnant women or women of childbearing age who are planning to become pregnant should take a prenatal multivitamin. Proper prenatal nutrition care can help support a healthy pregnancy and baby. Pregnant women must meet the needs of a growing baby without sacrificing the nutrients their own bodies require. Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a neural defect.
Formulated to support the development of baby’s brain, nervous system, bones and eyes.And they have clinically proven absorption of iron and folic acid. Think of it as nutritional support for you and your bump!
Nature Made products are made in accordance with strict Good Manufacturing Practice standards. Nature Made nutrition supplements are made from carefully selected ingredients from trusted suppliers. Nature Made products are guaranteed to meet high quality standards of purity and potency. When you take the vitamins behind that familiar yellow label, know that you’re taking the best for your health.
- Scientifically formulated with essential vitamins and minerals that are essential during pregnancy and 200 mg DHA
- DHA: may help support fetal brain and eye development
- Folic Acid: Adequate folic acid in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a neural tube defect
- Iron: vital for red blood cell formation and to deliver oxygen to cells throughout the body
- Calcium and Vitamin D3: help build and support strong bones
- Vitamin A: helps support healthy eye function
- Vitamins A, C, and D and Zinc: help support the immune system
- Vitamins C and E: provide antioxidant support
- B vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12): support cellular energy production
- Magnesium: helps support nerve, muscle and heart function
- No Artificial Flavors
- Gluten Free