Lieber's Oregano, 1 oz
Features & details
- Peppery bite and a sweet, slightly minty aroma
- Also known as “wild marjoram”, oregano is a member of the mint family
- Our Oregano Spice are carefully selected for robust flavor
- Popular in Italian and Mediterranean cuisines
- A classic in tomato-based recipes like pizza or pasta sauce and minestrone
- Kosher for Passover and all year round use!
Lieber's Oregano start with fields of healthy plants grown and nourished in rich soil with plenty of sunlight. A staple of Mediterranean kitchens, it’s harvested at the peak of flavor, when its peppery bite and sweet, almost minty aroma are at their best Once they part with the soil, the leaves are gently dried to ensure that every bottle delivers bold, consistent flavor. Our oregano makes for a delicious, zesty addition to any tomato dish, scrambled eggs and omelets, chicken, fish and pork, cooked vegetables, vinaigrettes and more. Consider it your go-to herb for bold Mediterranean flavor.