Lieber's Hanukkah Milk Chocolate Gelt Coins, Chanukah Coin, 12 Bags
Features & details
- Milk Chocolate
- Delicious tasting fun chocolate coins perfect for chanukah parties, hannukah decorations, and much more.
- These hannukah gelt coins make the perfect gift. Enjoy the taste of this milk chocolate gelt.
- These Hanukkah coins are made with the sweetest, smoothest gourmet dairy chocolates
- 12 Mesh Bags of Dairy Chocolate Coins
- Vibrant Hanukkah Theme Makes A Great Gift Or A Treat To Enjoy Yourself.
- Relive Your Childhood with Chanuka Gelt!
- Product of Israel
Chanukah Gelt/Money is often distributed to children to enhance their enjoyment of Hanukkah. The amount is usually in small amount of coins, although grandparents or other relatives may give these as an Hanukkah gift. In Israel, Chanukah Gelt is known as D’mei Chanukah. Many Rabbis distribute coins to those who visit them during Hanukkah.
Today, chocolatiers picked up on the gift coin concept by creating chocolate gelt, or chocolate shaped and stamped like coins and wrapped in gold or silver foil. Chocolate coins are often used in place of money in dreidel games or for Chanukah Gelt.
Notice: These Chocolate Coins Are Dairy / חלב ישראל
Ingredients: White Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifiers (Soy Licithin, PGPR), Vanillin (an artificial flavor), Table Salt. Total Cocoa Solids in Milk Chocolate: Minimum 29%