- All Natural Food and Snacks
- Osem Bamba Peanut Butter Snacks, 1 oz (Pack of 24)
Osem Bamba Peanut Butter Snacks, 1 oz (Pack of 24)
Features & details
- Bamba contains no preservatives or food coloring and is enriched with several vitamins
- Great for babies! - Great for introducing babies to peanuts, dissolve quickly and easily in the mouth
- If you never tried Bamba before, get one and join the party! It's loved by Both children and adult alike!
- Addicting! - Bamba is a delicious baked peanut butter snack Puffs
Loved by children and adults of all ages, Bamba is a peanut snack like no other.
Bamba is made from peanut butter-flavored puffed maize and contains no cholesterol, preservatives or food coloring, is enriched with several vitamins, and contains amounts of fat and salt.
Bamba is the number one selling snack in Israel year after year with over 90% of Israeli families buying Bamba on a consistent and regular basis. Every day, 1 million bags of Bamba are produced making Bamba the strongest, largest and best children’s snack food brand in Israel.
Bamba was first produced in 1964 with a cheese flavor and in 1966 the cheese flavor was replaced in favor of peanut butter the winning flavor that has made Bamba part of Israeli culture.
Good for you, Good for your Baby
Bamba's air like soft texture dissolves quickly and easily in the mouth and is a great way to introduce your baby to peanuts as early as 5-6 months old.
Numerous studies have concluded that extensive consumption of Bamba by infants reduce the risk of developing peanut allergy as Israel has one of the rarest rates of peanut allergy.
Bamba contains 50% peanuts and baked any preservatives or food coloring.