- View All Products
- Lieber's Garlic Powder, 2.8 oz
Lieber's Garlic Powder, 2.8 oz
Features & details
- Garlic is one of the most useful and appetizing condiments due to its distinctive flavor and attributed health benefits; It is ideal for pastas, rice poultry, beef, seafood and all vegetables
- Has a coarser texture than garlic powder which is finely ground
- Rehydrate a small amount in water and substitute it for chopped fresh garlic in recipes
- 1/4 tsp = 1 clove fresh garlic
- Use in stews, roasts, gravies, soups and sauces, pizza and pasta
- Pairs well with basil, chili, coriander, dill, ginger, italian herbs, parsley, and turmeric
- Kosher for Passover and all year round use!
Lieber's Granulated Garlic has a coarser texture and robust flavor than garlic powder, which is finely ground. Can be used in stews, roasts, gravies, soups and sauces, pizza and pasta etc. It brings smooth, balanced warmth and complexity to savory dishes like soups, stews, stir-fries, rubs, sauces and marinades. Garlic powder makes it easy to bring garlic’s rich essence to any recipe. Its flavor is mellower and deeper than raw garlic, yet equally robust. Powdered garlic disperses completely and evenly into your dishes. Garlic is an essential seasoning in so many cuisines, including Italian, Greek, Chinese, Korean and Mexican. Any dish with ground beef meatballs, meatloaf, chili, burgers, and tacos is a great candidate for garlic powder.