- View All Products
- CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser, 16 oz (Pack of 2)
CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser, 16 oz (Pack of 2)
Features & details
- DAILY FACE WASH Gentle cleansing lotion with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and glycerin to help hydrate skin without stripping moisture. Removes face makeup, dirt, and excess oil, provides 24-hour hydration and leaves a moisturized, non-greasy feel.
- NON-FOAMING CLEANSER Moisturizing facial cleanser with a lotion-like consistency feels smooth as it cleanses, even on sensitive, dry skin. Paraben-free, fragrance-free, soap-free, non-comedogenic, non-drying, and non-irritating. Certified by the National Eczema Association
- ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
- MULTI-USE SKINCARE Skin Cleanser for face and/or body and can be used as a hand wash. Suitable for daily cleansing morning (AM) and night (PM)
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a unique formula that cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II). The formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture. This hydrating facial cleanser was designed to cleanse and refresh the skin without over-stripping it or leaving it feeling tight and dry.
•Accepted by National Eczema Association
•Suitable for normal to dry skin
•MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
•Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
•Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture