Lotus Biscoff Biscuit Caramelized Cookies Original, 8.8 oz (Pack of 10)
Features & details
- contains 10 family packs. family packs contain roughly 32 cookies per pack. cookies are packaged by weight, so keep in mind that counts may vary slightly
- our caramelized biscuit cookies have a unique taste, crunchy bite, and are commonly known in europe as speculoos cookies
- great to pair with coffee, toss in your lunchbox for a mid-day treat, or have as a gourmet snack any time of day
- our cookies are vegan friendly, made with non-gmo ingredients, rspo certified palm oil, no artificial flavors or colors, and no preservatives. does not contain nuts
- our family packs are an excellent snack for your pantry. these packs are also great for when you need a large amount of cookies for baking ingredients, or as a snack when you’re entertaining a large group
- Allergen information: gluten, wheat, soy.
How can a small cookie taste so great? The story of Lotus Biscoff starts in 1932 in a local bakery in Lembeke, a Belgian town. The unique recipe was brought to perfection with carefully selected natural ingredients. Today, Lotus Bakeries is still family-owned and based in its home town. And from there, the tasteful cookie continues to conquer the world. Its secret? Its unique flavor, iconic shape and crunchy bite. For many, it’s their cup of coffee’s best companion. For other, it’s an irresistible treat on its own. How do you like it best?
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Contains one or more of soy bean oil, sunflower oil, canola oil, palm oil), Brown Sugar Syrup, Sodium Bicarbonate (Leavening), Soy Flour, Salt, Cinnamon. Contain Wheat and Soy.