Bakol Vegan Jello Variety Pack, 3 oz (Pack of 5)
Features & details
- VEGAN JEL DESSERT: This jello dessert is sweet and refreshing after a meal. It is low in calories; it is the perfect light snack to satisfy a sugar craving
- PERFECT TEXTURE YUMMY TASTE: This jel dessert has a firm texture just like the original. Sweet with a delicious consistency, kids and adults love licking this yummy dessert.
- EASY TO MAKE MOLDS: Slowly combine the powder with two cups of boiled water, stirring until the contents are dissolved. Pour the mixture into molds and refrigerate for 4 hours or until it’s set. It’s a fun activity to do with kids, and they’ll love the treat
- NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS: This all natural gelatin mix does not have aspartame or sucralose. Bakol’s vegan dessert mixes are the perfect choice for satisfying a sweet tooth while maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Bakol Jel Desserts are non-GMO verified, gluten-free certified, vegan certified and have no artificial colors or flavors. These healthy jels are also kosher and halal certified.
You can have your jel desert and be vegan too.
Trying to eat healthy foods, should not mean missing out on favorites. That’s why we offer you a keto friendly jel dessert that’s 100% natural and vegan. Sweet and flavorful with the perfect jelly texture, Bakol Jel Desserts, will be your new best option.
This Variety Pack Includes:
- 1- Lemon Flavor
- 1- Orange Flavor
- 1- Raspberry Flavor
- 1- Strawberry Flavor
- 1- Cherry Flavor
Why choose Bakol Jel Desserts:
- Natural ingredients only - no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
- 100% vegan - there is no animal gelatin.
- Great taste- you don’t have to compromise on flavor or texture.
It’s the right gelatin dessert if you eat kosher, vegan, or halal; or if you’re on a keto diet.
How to prepare:
- Boil 2 cups of water
- Pour water into a mixing bowl
- Combine the powder with hot water, stirring until dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into molds and chill until set.
What to use the natural jel for:
- Kids cooking craft
- Jello shots
- Refreshing dessert
- ½ cup per serving
- 80 calories per serving
- 19g sugar per serving
- Servings per container: 4