Bakol Light Corn Syrup, 12 oz
Features & details
- ALL IN ONE PANCAKE SYRUP - Our Pancake Corn Syrup Makes a Good Addition to Different Recipes Such as Waffles, Ham, Barbecue, Baked Vegetables, Fruits, Candies, Cereals, Desserts, and More.
- NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP - Bakol Light Corn Syrup is a Healthy Sweetener as it Contains No Excessive Fructose from Added Sugar than Can Result to Many Serious Health Issues, Including Obesity.
- THE BEST SUBSTITUTE FOR SUGAR - Bakol Light Corn Syrup is Developed to be a Lower Cost Substitute For Sugar. In Moderation, it Helps Lessen Unwanted Calories and Can Be Safe for People with Diabetes.
- KOSHER CERTIFIED - All Ingredients and Processes in Every Bakol Product are Certified for Orthodox Kosher-Compliance So You Can Ensure Higher Quality and Increased Food Safety.
- 12 FL OZ (355 ML) BOTTLE - Bakol Light Corn Syrup is a Product of the USA and Ensures 100% Customer Satisfaction. Contact Us Directly for Concerns and Inquiries and We'll Be Pleased to Serve You.
Bakol’s Light Corn Syrup is a Simple Syrup that contains corn syrup, water, sodium benzoate (preservative), and citric acid. It is a delicious yet healthy substitute to sugar because of its no high fructose corn syrup content.
Since it’s a No High Fructose Corn Syrup, it lessens unwanted calories that are linked to health problems, such as weight gain and type 2 diabetes.
How Do You Use Bakol Light Corn Syrup?
Bakol Light Corn Syrup is a multi-purpose pancake syrup that can be used in almost all your recipes. It makes a good addition to:
- Fruits and Veggies
- And more
Why Use Light Corn Syrup
Light Corn Syrup is a simplified syrup that can be used for jams, baked goods, jellies, and more. It does not crystallize when heated and is used as an ingredient in candies.
Bakol Light Corn Syrup is Developed to be a Lower Cost Substitute For Sugar. In Moderation, it Helps Lessen Unwanted Calories and Can Be Safe for People with Diabetes.
If you are looking for a Healthy, All-in-One Pancake Syrup, try Bakol Light Corn Syrup!