Hario Mini Mill Compact Hand Coffee Grinder (MSS-1B)
If you are looking for a compact, lightweight grinder then the iconic Hario Mini Mill hand coffee grinder is the perfect solution for you. The cubicle inside holds around 24 grams of ground coffee, allowing you to prepare fresh coffee for 1 - 2 people with easy hand operation. The Hario Mini Mill hand grinder is also extremely easy to hold and has a big handle to ensure that you grind the coffee beans fast and smooth as manually possible. Just like its bigger brother the Hario Skerton Hand Coffee Grinder, the Mini Mill has ceramic burrs for durability and superior grinding.
The importance of freshly ground coffee in any brewing set-up cannot be overstated - whether your preferred method is V60, Syphon, French Press, or anything else, Hario's Mini Mill allows you to get a consistent grind every time.
It is simple to assemble the Hario Mini Mill Slim coffee grinder. The body is made out of plastic and its compact design makes the grinder perfect for travellers or mountain climbers to fit in the backpack. Adjustable, quick and consistent, the mini mill is an essential part of the V60 routine.
- Adjustable for precise grind
- Small and Lightweight
- Ceramic Burrs
- Easy to Use and Clean
- When not in use, you can store the grinder without the handle
- Easy to clean and use
- Space save with slim design
- Can be stored without handle
- Ceramic Mill
- Sleek, slim design makes it easy for storage
- Easy to clean, easy to use
- Can be stored without the handle
- Beautiful ceramic mill, does not rust
- Consistent grind for perfect, fresh coffee
SKU - MSS-1B
Size (mm) - W150･D72･H220
Capacity (g) - 24g